Take A Look Around

Monday, March 20, 2017

Big News!


Good Morning (afternoon, night) to you, 

I know, I know... I haven't been on here for quite some time (my profile tells me 71 days).. is that even possible? 

I realize that I need to start blogging again because it keeps me accountable. If I stop telling people what I am doing, I stop doing good things. 

Anyways: 
BIG NEWSSS!!! 


I AM ENGAGED!   


Our date is set for August 25th 2018! I am going wedding dress shopping on May 19th and therefore I need to get my butt into gear. 

I want to be down 20 lbs by May 19th (this year obviously). 
I have already lost 8lbs (which isn't very much), but I am more motivated than ever to get going. That leaves me 12lbs by May 19th, I think that is extremely achievable. 

I have been doing alright when it comes to diet. I don't know what has gone wrong but this week I gained 4lbs, and I don't know why. I haven't been stopping myself from the goodies and have been having a "cheat meal" twice a week instead of once. This leads me to new goals and focusing.

Here's the thing.
My new fiance is leaving for two months (military life) and therefore I will be alone up here in Yellowknife until June. I am hoping (here are my goals) to be at 182lbs to go wedding dress shopping (May 19th: -12lbs) and under 180 when he comes home in June (-3 to -5 lbs by June 3rd).

That means that by June 3rd I would like to be AT MOST 179lbs meaning I will have to lose at least 15 lbs from where I am now, making my grand total 22.7lbs.

There, I said it. It is out there in the universe. 
Now I need to make it happen!

So this is just a post to get me started again. 

I am so excited for the future! 

Becka, xo. 

No comments:

Post a Comment