Take A Look Around

Monday, March 27, 2017

Week Twenty One: Weigh in Day!

I am super happy that I have started blogging on my iPad! I can sit in bed, close the door and have 100% concentration on my thoughts. The only annoying thing is I can really format it. Have to use my PC for that.

Week Twenty-One!

Alrighty, last weeks goals.

Spoiler Alert: I killed it this week!

1. Eat Breakfast: as you have seen from my previous blog, I have been doing just that. I don't have much to say since I wrote a whole entry on this. Click here to take a look!
2. Drink Water: I have done really well with this too. I have been drinking 8+ glasses of water every day. I chug one when I wake up, and one before/with each meal. I have cut back on soda in a big way too!
3. Be mindful of what I am consuming: I have done so well with this too. I have been on SparkPeople which is a website/app that helps you track calories and exercise. It allows you to set other goals (hours of sleep, water intake, no soda, etc). It is also filled with articles with great tips too. This website has make me aware of the calories/carbs/fat that I eat with every meal. It is very much like myfitnesspal but I think it is more social media based and there is a huge community on there. Anyways, long story short, it has helped me think and rethink what I am putting in my body.

Like I said, I KILLED IT. 

This week's weigh in:
       Original Weight: 202.6 lbs
Last Week's Weight: 196.4 lbs
              This Week: 194.0 lbs
Weight Lost From Last Week: -2.4 lbs
Total Lost: 8.6 lbs

This week's goals

1. Exercise! I want to do some sort of exercise at least 3-4 times a week. I do not what to overwhelm myself... but it is about time I star doing SOMETHING. Exercised three times this week and it was nice but I do feel like I can do more. We will see.

That's it: only 1 goal. I feel like the exercise goal is a big one and something I want to focus all my attention on this week.

One more thing I want to share is this little visual that I made to put on my fridge to help me track my goals. 


Short Term Goals:
182 by May 19th
179 by June 4th


Wish me luck!

Becka
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment