Take A Look Around

Sunday, January 7, 2018

First Weigh In of 2018!


This one will be short and sweet! 
Setting my weekly intentions and showing my weigh in.

Original Weight: 202.6 lbs
Last Weight: 186.8 lbs
              Current Weight: 185.4 lbs
Weight Lost From Last Time: -1.4 lbs
Total Lost: 17.2 lbs

Weekly Goals:

#1 Eat Breakfast: Honestly, this will always be a struggle for me. Breakfast is just so hard. I have recently bought "Shakeology" and plan on making Vanilla/Banana milkshakes for breakfast on school days. I have really been enjoying boiled eggs for breakfast too, so I think a little meal prep for that will help me to have breakfast. Why must breakfast be so hard!?

#2 Exercise 30 minutes EVERY DAY: I have started the 21 day fix with a wonderful group of girls. This requires me to do a 30 minute workout every day... but it is only 30 minutes! Let's be serious, I spend way more time than that on my phone every night! My goal is that every day at 7 pm I will do my workout (NO EXCUSES). I can do 30 minutes. I just have to get up and do it!

#3 Meal Plan/ Make a Grocery list:  This is easy enough, actually I am going to do it right after I finish writing this post. This will help me to know exactly what I am doing and make sure I actually follow through. 

That should be it for this week. A simple week. I want to start of strong and do a good job!

See you Next Sunday!
<3

Becka

No comments:

Post a Comment