Take A Look Around

Sunday, February 18, 2018

Courage


I was looking at quotes about success and failure (which I will share down below) and I decided to call this blog post courage from the following: 


https://www.brainyquote.com/topics/failure
This quote really stood out for me. Since I failed this week at sticking to my goals and eating nutritionally, I needed motivation. So here I am to give you motivation (if you need it) and share with you my weekly reflection.

If you have already read my update this week (click here if you haven't) then you know this week has been a rough week. I have not be strict with  my nutrition and I have not been exercising. It was rough. I was putting myself down (a lot) but not getting up do do anything about it. It wasn't until Thursday (Pizza day at school) that I realised something needed to change. There is not point in talking myself down and not doing anything to fix what was going on. 
http://dailyquotes.co/failure-inspires-winners-success-quotes/

So, I made a weekend plan.  Starting on Friday, all the way to Sunday. I had a goal in mind, I set out my intentions for the next few days (short term goals) and set out to do them. No cheat meals, no guessing what I was going to eat. I could make no over eating decision because I had a plan. I sat down with my fiance and we planned meals (all of them) and that was that. It is 1 pm on Sunday, and I must say this weekend has been one of the most successful I have ever had!
http://consult4sales.com/fail-plan-plan-fail-2/

That may seem harsh, but a huge part of being successful in this journey is planning. Setting out weekly intentions, planning meals, prepping meals... it all has a huge part in my success. This gets my mind in the perfect framework to be successful. 


What I am going to do this week:
Only Plan Mon-Wed in detail so that I am not losing sight of the rest of the week.
On Wednesday I will play Thursday/Friday
On Friday I will plan Saturday/Sunday

http://fitnessfunatics.ca/2015-new-years-resolution/
I want to see if this will work differently for me this week. Instead of planning the entire week, I will do a few days at a time to focus and remember what I am doing AND to reflect and improve. I should be reflecting throughout the week, not just on Sundays.

Anyways, now to get to the knitty-gritty... what you all came here for:

Weigh In:
Original Weight: 202.6 lbs
Last Weight: 179.8 lbs
              Current Weight: 179.4 lbs
Weight Lost From Last Time: -0.4 lbs
Total Lost: 23.2 lbs

It wasn't a crazy amount this week (we all know why) but it is still a loss. I noticed what was happening and turned it around for the rest of the week to wholeheartedly deserve that 0.4lbs. My smallest weight loss in 2018, but so far my proudest.

https://www.askideas.com/87-most-famous-failure-quotes-sayings/
Have a great week.
Stay Focus,

Becky. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment