Take A Look Around

Sunday, February 25, 2018

Second Round 21 Day Fix


Round Two is OVER!

This round of 21 day fix I focused a lot more on eating than I did working out. Unfortunately it is Report Card Season, and it really does not leave time for working out (I know it is an excuse, but I feel okay with it this time...). Report card season means a lot of stress. Stress (normally) means over eating and not taking care of myself. These past couple weeks have consisted of trials and errors and a small journey of how to cope with stress without stress eating. I admit, week #2 was tough and stress eating won a couple of times (2), but I reflected and rebuilt myself from those failures.

I did my measurements this morning and lost another 11.5 inches this round. This makes my grand total 23 inches since January 7th! It is unbelievable. 

I also had another non-scale victory this week. I fit back into some size 12 pants that never fit me! I bought them in 2014 (ish) and they never really fit because I ordered the wrong size. I should have gotten a 14. I always kept them (I have two pair in two different colours) because I wanted to fit in them one day. Well, this week (Tuesday I think) I needed black pants for an outfit and I could not find my regular black pants. I saw these old, never worn pants in the closet and decided I would put them on for the heck of it... not expecting that they would fit at all. AND THEY DID. They fit! I could button them up with no muffin top! They are still a little tight but I still wore them to work and it was a GREAT day. I was so happy. Below are a picture of me in the beige pair. I took a picture in the beige ones so you could see they are same pants!



This week will be a quick week, I don't really know what to write about to be honest. Here is my weigh in update!


Weigh In:
Original Weight: 202.6 lbs
Last Weight: 179.4lbs
              Current Weight: 178.2 lbs
Weight Lost From Last Time: -1.2 lbs
Total Lost: 24.4 lbs

Have a GREAT week!
Stay Focused,

-Becky, xo.


No comments:

Post a Comment