Take A Look Around

Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Day 15: Where I've Been

Day 15: Where I've Been

What a hectic week! We had loads going on, and I unfortunately didn't have the best week. Monday was weigh in day (yesterday). I weighed myself, but I haven't been able to post yet. Let's reflect on my last week's goals and how I did before we talk about weight lost.


1. Water: Drink 2L of water every day (it's not as hard as it seems). I love drinking water so there is no reason why this isn't already happening.
I am in general drinking more water, but since it has been such a busy week I have not been concentrating on any of my goals. I have had a least a liter of water every day (2 of my water bottles). I will continue to work on getting my water in. I truly do feel much better the more water I drink.

2. Say NO to little treats throughout the day (continuation from last week).
This continues to be a struggle for me. I don't know why. Hubby's birthday was on November 8th last week (Tuesday) and I made a birthday cake for him. I have had a slice a day, even when I tell myself I won't have one. There is still a little cake left over and I am thinking of just throwing it out completely. I also had timbits at work (the middle part of a doughnut) and just general snacking when offered. 

3. Lose 2lbs this week.
I didn't quite make it this week, mainly because even though I was eating in moderation and eating small portions, I was still not eating the healthiest (Tacos on Tuesday, Pizza on Friday, etc). 

Weight In:

Original Weight: 202.6 lbs
Last Week's Weight:   196.0 lbs         
         This Week:  194.4  lbs
Weight Lost from Last Week: 1.6 lbs                  
              Total Lost: 8.2 lbs

Goals for this week:

I am going to keep my goals for this week the same as last week, and really focus on them this time.

1. Water: Drink 2L of water every day (it's not as hard as it seems). I love drinking water so there is no reason why this isn't already happening.

2. Say NO to little treats throughout the day.

3. Lose 2lbs this week.

Here's to hoping for a better week!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment