Take A Look Around

Monday, November 21, 2016

Day 22: Another Weigh In!

Day 22: Weigh In #3

Alright, quick post today. Let's Reflect:
Last Week's Goals

1. Water: Drink 2L of water every day (it's not as hard as it seems). I love drinking water so there is no reason why this isn't already happening.
I did much better this week than last week (I did not quite make 2L a day, but I think I did really well). I drank water instead of pop, milk, or juice even though I had all three of those on hand. I think I did really well with this. Still not at 2L per day (I will get there!).

2. Say NO to little treats throughout the day.
I DID do this! There were timbits, wings, donuts, chocolate bars all around to tempt me and I did not cave! I did really well with this goal this week. Super proud.

3. Lose 2lbs this week.
WOOHOO! Lost exactly 2lbs this week. Feeling great!

Let's get to it then
Weight In 3:

Original Weight: 202.6 lbs
Last Week's Weight:   194.4 lbs         
         This Week:  192.4  lbs
Weight Lost from Last Week: 2.0 lbs                  
              Total Lost: 10.2 lbs

I have officially lost 10.2 lbs in three weeks, which I think is incredible. I am so proud of myself for not having a gain yet on this journey. Let's get to this weeks goals!

Goal #1: Drink 2L of water
Goal #2: Lose 2lbs this week.
Goal #3: Eat breakfast every day (Yes, I have been struggling with this again).

Have a great week! I am hoping to blog more this week. 
See you soon!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment