Take A Look Around

Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Day 29: My First Gain

Day 29: Weigh In #4

Alright, quick post today. Let's Reflect:
Last Week's Goals

Goal #1: Drink 2L of water
Still not quite there yet. I have been so sick the past couple of weeks and so I haven't been eating or drinking regularly. I have really tried (I would say 3 days last week I have reached that goal) but I am not quite there yet. It's still an on going process. I do find, however, that whenever I have diet pepsi in the house I do not drink enough water. I am still going to try and drink the proper amount of water. 

Goal #2: Lose 2lbs this week.
Unfortunately, I gained this week (as you will be able to see below). I think this comes with the territory of being sick. Last week I was at 192.4 and this week I am at 192.6. I know it isn't much of a gain, I expected more since I haven't had an appetite for a while last week. I am happy I am still on track to be under 190 by Christmas. This is just motivation to do better this week! So far I am doing well (I know it is Wednesday). I am not going to have a cheat day this week to try and make up for this. 

Goal #3: Eat breakfast every day (Yes, I have been struggling with this again).
Still really difficult for me. I just do not have an appetite in the morning (especially when I was sick). I am going to try again to accomplish this goal. I know I can do it, I just need to be proactive in buying groceries and wake up slightly earlier. I am going to try this again. 

Let's get to the Weigh In!
Weigh In #4
Original Weight: 202.6 lbs
Last Week's Weight:   192.4 lbs         
         This Week:  192.6  lbs
Weight Lost from Last Week: +0.2 lbs                  
              Total Lost: 10 lbs

This week's goals:
1. Drink 2L of water at LEAST 3 times.
2. Go for a walk/run this week
3. Eat breakfast every day!


Have a great week!
See you soon!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment