Take A Look Around

Saturday, November 5, 2016

Day 6: The Importance of a Cheat Day!

Day 6

The day I have been looking forward to since Monday: cheat day! 

Now, I know that having a cheat day makes it seem like I am not taking this very seriously. However, I think that having this to look forward to every week will allow me to stick to healthy choices!

 I have decided that my cheat day will be on Friday or Saturday every week, dependent upon how well my week has gone. If I had a bad eating day I will not be having a cheat day. Easy as that. I decided on Friday/Saturday because the weekend gives a solid time for reflection of the entire week. I also have weigh-in day on Monday, so I chose not to do Sunday because I don't want to be bloated or weighing extra the next day. 

Retrieved from Creative Commons

MY CHEAT DAY RULES:
1. You are allowed to eat ONE thing for ONE meal of the day without looking up calories or fat. 
2. It is not an every meal all day thing (like I did the last time I lost weight). Pick one meal.
3. You are allowed to drink on this day (on top of a meal).

As it is Saturday, I am currently waiting for my cheat meal to arrive. My boyfriend has gone out to get me a grilled chicken burger.

Still going strong, even through the cheat. 
All my hard work has paid off this week.

See you on Monday for my first weigh in!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment